Meet Sister Megan Rice, nuclear weapons abolition activist, this Sunday, June 11th, at 4PM.
All Saints Parish, 1773 Beacon St, Brookline, MA 02445 United States
- Film, Dr. Ira Helfand, MD, Chair, Security Committee, Physicians for Social Responsibility: The increasing threat of nuclear weapons.
- Subrata Ghoshroy, MIT research affilliate and frequent contributor to Bulletin of Atomic Scientists: The current state of nuclear disarmament negotiations.
- Joan Ecklein, WILPF, Boston organizer of The Women’s March to Ban the Bomb, NYC: Why we should support the UN Nuclear Disarmament negotiations by marching in NYC, June 17.
- Patricia McSweeney: on Plowshares actions and introducing her long time friend, Sister Megan
- Meet Sister Megan Rice, and converse with her.
- Joseph Gerson, AFSC: In closing: Nuclear Disarmament, its necessity, and what forms can our activism take?