I am looking to hire a Boston/Cambridge college student as my part-time assistant. The commitment would be perhaps 5 hours per week. Your coursework would remain your top priority.
- Are you organized, dependable, and creative?
- Are you passionate about social justice and health equity?
- Do you have experience working with underserved communities here or abroad?
- Do you speak a second language?
- Are you facile with Twitter?
- What about community organizing?
I’d have you involved in literature reviews, writing, editing, organizing, fundraising, and administrative tasks.
Please email me your CV and a couple of paragraphs about why you’d like to work with me.